Win a $50 iTunes Gift Card!

That's right!  I'm giving away a $50 iTunes Gift Card, and it's FREE to enter!!!

Just leave a short 1 or 2 line blurb as a review on Diary of a Nerd King #2: Episodes 1 to 4 on Amazon, and you'll be entered to win!

EVEN BETTER, I'll make the draw for the winner as soon as 5 people have entered!  That means your chances are 1 in 5 to win!!!

AND EVEN BETTER, I'll start the contest all over again for the next 5 people!!!  That's right, I'll give away ANOTHER $50 iTunes Gift Card right after I give away the first one!

Act now!  Get in on the FREE draw!  Just leave a short 1 or 2 line blurb on Amazon, and email me a nerdkingdiary@gmail.com to let me know.

Get your friends involved!  Get your Brother, Sister, Mother, Father, even your Grandma to enter for you!  Win a $50 iTunes Gift Card today!

Make sure to email me at nerdkingdiary@gmail.com and include the nickname you left your review as on Amazon!


No comments:

Post a Comment