working this Justin Bieber half-brother thing

Tuesday

Tabi's latest thing is telling everybody that Justin Bieber is her half-brother.  She thinks it'll make her more popular, but I think it just sounds lame. Most kids won't believe it anyway, so what's the point. 

I mean, really, if Justin Bieber was her half-brother, then I'm pretty sure we would've had someone from TV over at our house to interview us long before now, and that hasn't happened.

Also, if Justin Bieber was Tabi's half-brother, then that would make him my half-brother too, and I really don't want Justin Bieber for a brother. That would be a real pain in the butt. Everyone would be all “So what it like having Justin Bieber as your brother?” and “Do you think you could get Justin's autograph for me?” I'd be totally living in his shadow, which would really suck.

 Justing Bieber Autographs $50

Of course, if Justin Bieber was my half-brother, and everyone was asking me for his autograph, I could make a fortune charging for them. I could start off cheap, like $5 per autograph, and then slowly raise the price until I was charging $20 or even $50 per autograph.

People would pay it too!  You should see how crazy girls get over Justin Bieber!

Even kid's mom's are going nuts for Justin Bieber, and that's just wrong. Moms are full grown women. Justin Bieber is a kid. What is the world coming to!

I LOVE Justin Bieber T-shirt

I'd be totally embarrassed if my mom was out there going to Justin Bieber concerts and shrieking like a little girl. This one kid at school, his mom even has an “I LOVE Justin Bieber” shirt (I wrote love but on the shirt it's a picture of a heart like this). Poor kid probably has nightmares about it.

Anyway, Tabi keeps telling everybody Justin is her half-brother, and it's starting to make me look bad.

Locker with Max Bieber written on it

Yesterday at school, someone had written Max Bieber on my locker with permanent marker, and then this girl called me Max Bieber when she walked by me in the hallway.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if that was an insult or if she was flirting with me? Maybe I could actually work this Justin Bieber half-brother thing to my advantage with the ladies. I'm gonna have to think about this.

Related Posts...

Justin Bieber Gives Millions of Girls Hope for Christmas

Top 3 Justin Bieber Secret Facts

Working this Justin Bieber half-brother thing

No comments:

Post a Comment