forced to watch GLEE

Friday

I was forced to watch GLEE last night. My sister insisted on watching it, and we only have one tv in the family room so we all have to watch the same tv show.

GLEE on our 1 TV

I've been asking for my own tv for years now, but Mom says one tv is more than enough mental debilitation for all of us. I'm not really sure what she means by that, but it sounds kinda cool so I don't know what the problem is.

My sister is crazy about this GLEE show so we all get forced to watch it every Thursday night when it's on. I guess I can see why she likes it. It's kind of a girlie show with lots of singing, talk about clothes, and romance stuff.

I can sorta see why the guys in the show are doing the GLEE club thing. They probably figured out it was a great way to meet girls and score some bonus points for being in touch with their emotions and all that.

We don't have a GLEE club at school, or I might just try it out myself. A guy's got to do everything he can these days to get in good with the ladies. It's a romantic jungle out there!

Since I had to watch GLEE anyways, I decided to draw some sketches of some of the main characters.  I've labelled them for those of you that haven't seen the show.

Coach Sue from GLEE on TV

This is Coach Sue.  She's totally not hot, but she's really good at being mean in a funny kind of way that makes you laugh.

Mr. Schue from GLEE on TV

This is Mr. Schue.  He's the teacher that runs GLEE club.  He's a bit of a nerd, but then he seems to do quite well with the ladies so it's good to know there's hope for all of us.

Related diary entries...

Justin Bieber on GLEE

No comments:

Post a Comment